Sunday 21 October 2012

Dear carer....

Dear carer,
you've been working with me for 10 months now.  This is long enough to know little things like to change gloves between helping me go to the toilet and getting me a drink.  You should have known how to turn people before you even started working with me.  After over a hundred showers, you should know little things like to move things back so that I don't have to struggle to reorganise the bathroom everytime I need the toilet.

p.s please wash, paying particular attention to your feet (or at least leave your shoes on) and stop taking personal calls whilst here.

pp.s I know your fiance sits outside my flat waiting for you some evenings.  This is not ok.

Another complaint time?


On a more positive note, my care budget has been agreed for certain.  I will be making some calls tomorrow but I already have some interviews set up.  Hurrah!




No comments:

Post a Comment