Tuesday 25 November 2014

Updates

I've been spending less time online and more time resting.  I can now sit up at 60° for 26 seconds. Yesterday was 21 so hopefully tomorrow will stay 26.  The idea is to improve sitting tolerance enough to tolerate being hoisted and then 'sitting' in my powerchair which tilts and reclines.   i have been working on this for a few weeks but have managed something for 18 days straight. I will be very happy when I go over 30 seconds. I am hoping pace will pick up as time goes on.

It is very difficult getting the pacing right.  I keep doing nearly nothing except rest and a bit of paperwork in the day, then at night I feel like I need to do something for me. The result has been some very ill mornings and nights.  I'm not sure where the line is though I.e what time to sleep, how much I can watch/do.

No comments:

Post a Comment